Grad 2020 Portrait sessions
To book your appointment for your School Graduation Portraits, please go to
- Click on "locate your school", enter your city and province and find your school in the list, select your school and type your first and last name.
- If you are unable to locate your name, please call Chelsea at Lifetouch 780-437-2431 to book your appointment.
- Choose the time that suits your schedule and follow the prompts to book it.
- You can pay online for your convenience.
- You will get a confirmation email - should you need to change your appointment, you can access your profile at www.prestigeportraits.ca . 16 proofs will arrive in the mail 15 to 20 days after your photo appointment.
School Fees are now due, please make payment arrangements with the office 2019-2020 Fee Schedule
February 5 - Report cards distributed
February 6 and 7 - No School. Teachers Convention.
February 10 - School Council at 6:30pm
February 14 -No School
Feb 17 - No School. Family Day.
2018-2019 Yearbooks are here!
If you have already purchased your copy of the 18-19 yearbook, stop by the office to pick up your copy. There are still a few available for sale.
Thank you to:
Vermilion Energy Inc. for their support of our Breakfast Program
Breton FCSS for their support of our Breakfast Program
Breton Elks for their support of our Basketball teams
Whitecap Resources Inc for their support of our Football team
Breton Auto Body for their continued support of our Sports teams
The An family with Breton Family Foods for their continued support of our Band program
Breton Oilmen’s for their support of our Football team
Breton Ladies Golf for their support of our Football team
Don Blatkewicz Steamer Service for their support of our Football team
KPA Pressure Services Ltd for their support of our Football team
Garry Mastre for his support of our Football team
Judy Miller for her support of our Football team
The Dirt Merchant Ltd for their support of our Football team
Boss Hog Transport Ltd for their support of our Football team
Moore’s Agri-trade Ltd for their support of our Football team
Whitecap Resources Inc for their support of our Football team
Timberlind Auctions for their continued support of our Football program
GOB & Grind Welding for their support of our Volleyball team
All those who supported our Grad Silent Auction by either donating an item or bidding on one:
NAPA, Darren Scott Accounting, Tru Hardware, Murray Pike, Sterling Chemicals, Dimo’s Labtronics, Whitecap Resources, The Eye Centre, Brandy Bundt, Linda Schmiegelt, The Lindsey Family, Robin McKeeman, Breton Animal Health, Remedx - Shannon Booth, Country Stitches, Harlen and Wendy Hanson, Arctic Spas, Jen Shave, Nita Randahl, Shelly Carson, Sandra McAllister, Breton IDA, Nature Garden Flowers, Breton Family Dining, Mandy & Darryl Murrin, RPM, Chuck Anderson Trucking, The Colour Box, Carmen Sobon-Goldsney, Sterling Chemical, Marlene McKeeman, Flow Your Om Way, APECS, ATB Financial, Arch Distribution, Breton Supermarket, Head’s UP, Nelson Bros., Lara Jollymore, Marg Mackinnon, Neascreen Hubick, Sud’s Bucket, Rachelle Carson, Sherilyn Raskauskas
Pembina Pipeline Corporation for donating the funds for us to purchase two Philips HeartStart OnSite AED packages
Steve at METALHEADZ UNLIMITED Inc. for the metal donation to our shop program
With SafeArrival, you are asked to report your child’s absence in advance using any of these methods:
1. Using your mobile device, download and install the SchoolMessenger app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store (or from the links at https://go.schoolmessenger.ca). The first time you use the app, select Sign Up to create your account. Select Attendance then Report an Absence.
2. Use the SafeArrival website, https://go.schoolmessenger.ca. The first time you use the website, select Sign Up to create your account. Select Attendance then Report an Absence.
3. Call the toll-free number 1-855-756-2797 to report an absence using the automated phone system.
4. You may also leave a message with the office.
BHS Foyer Slides
Click on the above link to see what's currently showing on the TV screen in the foyer at BHS. Find out about things happening at BHS and in the surrounding community. See what your kids see each day!
School Cash Online
School Cash Online To make paying school fees easier, Wild Rose School Division is accepting online payments. School Cash Online allows parents and community members to pay school-related fees online safely, quickly and easily. With School Cash Online, you can purchase items like sports team fees, lunches and field trips.
How it Works?
School Cash Online puts all of the school fees available for your student(s) online to purchase. You can have students in different schools and choose to pay fees online through credit card, eCheck and myWallet.
What is School Cash Online http://kevgroup.com/int
School Cash Online Payments is now live! Wild Rose School Division is now offering School Cash Online as its preferred method of payment for all school fees, including everything from field trips to yearbooks. https://wildrose.schoolcashon
SchoolGuide App - Stay Up To Date With All BHS Happenings!
Announcing SchoolGuide, a free app that brings the latest reminders, news, events and emergency alerts from Wild Rose School Division and Breton High School right to your phone!
SchoolGuide is an exciting new communication tool that lets you:
- Receive school reminders and emergency alerts instantly with a push notification
- View school division news and all the latest from BHS
- See all upcoming division and school events with the option to add them to your device's calendar
- Tap to call school and division offices, get directions, or visit school and school division websites and social media pages
- Access other important online tools and information right from the app
- Favourite your local school(s) to receive specialized notifications and content
- Customize your in-app experience to stay informed about the news and events you care about
Parent Council Advisory Society
Due to the new process of membership for the Parent Council Advisory Society, if you wish to continue receiving the minutes of our meetings, you will need to fill out the membership form and bring it to the next PAC Meeting. Thank you for being a part of our Parent Council!
School News View All
BHS News Feb 10, 2020
Posted on Feb 10 2020
Breton High School NewsFrom Mrs. Carson and Mrs. HolmgrenHappening at BHS Feb 10, 2020 Morning Announcements: We are sad to see Mr. Dayton Lindsey go after the many years he has dedicated to making the morning announcements. His jokes, trivia and astute…
BHS News Feb 4, 2020
Posted on Feb 4 2020
Breton High School NewsFrom Mrs. Carson and Mrs. HolmgrenHappening at BHS Feb 3, 2020 Semester 2 starts today! Drama: The Drama club is busy working on their next production and very excited about the upcoming performance. More info to follow!Basketball:…